Beak & Skiff 2021 Pod Concert Covid Protocols
Subject to change due to updated guidelines from state and local health authorities.
• Guests will undergo Health Check, including a temperature check and short questionnaire in Parking Area prior to entering venue.
• Masks are mandatory when entering, exiting, or traveling throughout the venue, including concession areas or restrooms.
• All guests sharing a Pod must be present and enter the venue at the same time
• No eating or drinking outside of your designated Grid.
• Guests will receive one verbal warning from staff before being asked to leave the venue. Policy Violation will result in removal from show.
• Staff will undergo Health Check, including a temperature check and short questionnaire in Parking Area prior to entering venue.
• Any staff experiencing symptoms, temperature over 99.9, or with previous exposure to a known COVID-19 case, will be instructed to vacate the site.
• Staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
• Security will be on site.
• Staff / Security will enforce social distancing etiquette.
• Guest Grids must be reserved in advance by purchasing tickets online.
• Venue has an extremely limited social distanced capacity.
• All bags will be checked upon entering per posted Bag Policy..
• Lines will be socially distanced, indicated by ground markers.
• Cashless systems are preferred; please use credit or debit cards whenever possible.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the entrance, concession areas, restrooms, and throughout the venue.
• High-touch areas including door handles and counter surfaces will be regularly disinfected throughout the show.
• Restrooms will be cleaned and stocked regularly.
• This is a smoke-free venue.
• Venue policies, site map, and protocols to be posted throughout the venue and online.
Date And Time
Sat, Jun 19, 2021, 7:00 PM EDT
Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards
2708 Lords Hill Road
Lafayette, NY 13084
$90 – $260